|Last 7 Days News :
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
New Sony Software Upgrade For Xperia T2 Ultra
The next Sony User Experience upgrade for Xperia T2 Ultra & Xperia T2 Ultra Dual starts right about now.
Sony has been working on Google’s KitKat release to create some neat features in addition to a few performance tweaks, some of the functionality you can look forward to includes:
- Google’s Android 4.4; KitKat as standard – bringing performance & UI optimisation.
- Sony has added a tweaked Status Bar and Quick Settings, which is now customisable and easy on the eye
- If you’ve got a Sony PlayStation 4, you might recognize a new user interface – Sony has added the same launch animation and livewallpaper across the lock and home screens
- Sony is also uplifting Sony’s entire native app portfolio to the latest versions – bringing tweaked / improved / current experiences for: Messaging, MyXperia, Smart Connect, Small apps, TrackID, TrackID TV, Sony Select, Smart Social Camera
- Sony’s Media apps: WALKMAN, Album and Movies, with Sony Entertainment Network cloud service integration, Sony Entertainment Network & PlayMemories integration with a more intuitive UI and better download speeds
- Sony's custom interface experience: "Xperia Themes", with downloadable UI packs from Sony Select
- SmartBand SWR10 and Lifelog app – enabling you to record social, physical and entertainment activities and have them all visualised.
Next up, Sony plans to update the Xperia E1 and Xperia M2 (& M2 dual variants respectively) soon.