Kingston today announced the release of the DataTraveler microDuo 3.0 and Class 10 UHS-I 90R/45W microSDHC/SDXC card.
The small form factor combination USB 3.0 and microUSB Flash drive allows users to expand the storage of their Android tablets and smartphones by transferring files to and from PC. The new Class 10 UHS-I microSDHC/SDXC card offers 90R/45W performance.
DataTraveler microDuo 3.0 expands the storage of Android devices up to 64GB. The USB 3.0 to microUSB dual interface drive can be used with any USB On-The-Go compatible device.
Kingston's Class 10 UHS-I microSDHC/SDXC is available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities. They offer 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write speeds.
DataTraveler microDuo 3.0 is available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities and is backed by a five-year warranty. The Class 10 UHS-I 90R/45W microSDHC/SDXC card has a lifetime warranty.
Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3.0 Specs:
- - USB OTG (On-The-Go): a standard which enables host functionality in certain phones/tablets with microUSB ports, enabling connectivity to USB devices like Kingston's DT microDuo
- 2-in-1: microUSB and USB connectors for easy transfer of files between smartphones, tablets, and computer
- Plug-and-Play: simply connect as you would a standard USB Flash drive
- USB 3.0: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- USB 3.0: 16GB - 70MB/s read, 10MB/s write
- 32GB-64GB - 70MB/s read, 15MB/s write
- Dimensions: 27.63mm x 16.46mm x 8.56mm
- Operating Temperatures: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperatures: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
- Warranty/support: 5-year warranty with free technical support