AMD has added a new game to its Never Settle Forever game bundle program, and expaned the list of games that support its Mantle API.
The "Murdered: Soul Suspect" game title has been added to the Radeon GOLD and SILVER Reward tiers, along with a bonus game title that’s available with every AMD Radeon R9 Series or R7 Series graphics card purchase. Gamers have been able to choose this title as a Never Settle reward for some time, but now that the game has launched those folks who actually chose this title will be receiving their game codes so they can finally download and play it.
Next up, "Sniper Elite 3 is joining Never Settle Forever. This game launches on June 27, but gamers can choose it now and get their codes on launch day.
Sniper Elite 3 also supports Mantle, since it’s built on Rebellion’s Asura game engine
As a bonus offer, everyone who takes part in Never Settle Forever and redeem his/her Radeon Reward, will have the opportunity to get these AMD-exclusive, in-game items for the free-to-play title Dragons and Titans as a special bonus:
- An exclusive AMD Gaming Evolved avatar;
- An arcfury dragon to strike lightning on;
- A Hades skin pack to make that arcfury look especially furious;
- A nifty stormcaller trident, handy for electrocuting baddies;
- An assortment of Tier I runes (ten of them)
- 5 Epic War Marks for rapid dragon lord advancement;
- 100 potions for quick health boosts.
Seperately, on June 9 EA announced that three of its upcoming games would support Mantle: "Battlefield Hardline," "Dragon Age Inquisition " and "Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare." Each of these brings new features, maps and gameplay.