|Last 7 Days News :
Friday, May 09, 2014
LG Releases The LTE-enabled F70 Smartphone
Following the global debut of the new F Series at the 2014 Mobile World Congress (MWC), LG is globaly launching the F70.
The new LTE smartphone will be available from early May starting in Europe, followed by Asia, Central and South America and North America.
The F70 is featuring a 1.2 GHz Quad-Core processor and 4G connectivity with Android 4.4 KitKat OS. It is boasting a 4.5-inch IPS display in a slim body, also packed with power with its 2,440mAh battery that will last a full workday for most users.
The F70 comes loaded with LG's proprietary UX features such as KnockCode, first introduced in LG's premium G Series smartphones. Knock Code enables users to power on and unlock their LG smartphones in one step by entering a personalized "knock" pattern on the smartphone's display. The knock pattern can be entered anywhere on the screen in any size - with the display on or off - using a personalized sequence of two to eight taps for more than 80,000 possible combinations.
Other features such as Plug & Pop automatically recommends options that are most likely to be used when a headset or USB cable is detected. And Guest Mode lets users keep content private when sharing their F70 with family and friends. Furthermore, LG's Quick Window protective case provides convenience and protection, allowing users to view and access certain functions such as the time, music and text messages without opening the cover.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (1.2 GHz Quad-Core)
- Display: 4.5-inch IPS (800 x 480)
- Memory: 1GB RAM / 4GB/8GB eMMC(depending on market) / microSD slot
- Camera: Rear 5.0MP / Front VGA(640 x 480)
- Battery: 2,440mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Size: 127.5 x 66.4 x 9.9mm
- Weight: 129.6g
- Network: LTE/ HSPA+ 21 Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 / WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) / A-GPS / NFC (LTE only)
- Other: Knock Code , Plug & Plop, Guest Mode