|Last 7 Days News :
Thursday, March 6, 2014
LG L90 Smartphone Heading To Russia
Following its Mobile World Congress 2014 debut, LG today announced launched the first smartphone in its L SeriesIII family, the LG L90.
The L90 features a simple aesthetic as well as the most up-to-date UX features. The Android 4.4 KitKat smartphone is equipped with a 4.7-inch qHD IPS display and a high capacity 2,540mAh battery.
The L90 is the first L SeriesIII device to offer Knock Code, LG's newest feature designed to simplify the powering on and unlocking process. An evolution of the KnockON feature that was first unveiled last year in the LG G2, Knock Code allows owners to turn on and unlock their L90 by tapping their screens using one of over 86,000 "knock" combinations. What's more, the knock pattern can be entered on any area of the screen ― whether the display is turned on or off ― using anywhere from two to eight taps.
The L90 will begin rolling out starting this week initially in the CIS region followed by other markets around the world.
L90 Key Specifications:
- Chipset: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Quad-Core MSM8226
- Display: 4.7-inch qHD IPS (960 x 540, 235 ppi)
- Memory: 8GB / 1GB RAM / SD Card Slot (up to 32 GB)
- Camera: Rear 8.0 MP or 5.0 MP AF (depending on market) / Front 1.3 MP
- Battery: 2,540mAh
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Size: 131.5 x 66.0 x 9.7mm