SanDisk Corporation introduced a new line of Industrial Grade SD cards designed specifically for demanding applications where extreme durability, enhanced data integrity and exceptionally fast data read and write functionality are required.
SanDisk Industrial Grade SD card users have the ability to update information at industry leading write speeds of up to 9 megabytes per second (MB/sec.), and access to data at read speeds up to 10MB/sec.* SanDisk anticipates broad applications for the Industrial Grade SD card within manufacturing, logistics, healthcare, communications, networking, automotive and aviation market segments. Industrial Grade SD cards are suited to serve the storage needs of today’s industrial handheld device user who relies on consistent and reliable access to data from any location.
SanDisk Industrial Grade SD cards offer:
- Write speed of up to 9MB/sec.; read speed of up to 10 MB/sec
- Extended operating temperature of –25 to 85 degrees Celsius
- Extended storage temperature of –40 to 85 degrees Celsius
- Card-level MTBF equal to over 2 million hours
- Widely adopted SD card architecture; more than 1000 products with SD slots
- 7 year extended warranty