|Last 7 Days News :
Tuesday, February 04, 2014
Nero 2014 Update Adds PS4 and Xbox One Video Conversion
Nero has made available an update package for Nero 2014 that adds video conversion tailored new consoles, smartphones, and tablets as well as many other improvements and fixes.
The latest update to Nero Recode and Nero MediaHomehelps you convert any multimedia file into a PS4/Xbox One compatible format or stream directly to the console via DLNA.
To help gamers and enthusiasts alike, Nero now includes tailored video conversion profiles to get the best resolution, compatible formats and best audio for:
- Smartphones: iPhone 5C/S, Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3
- Tablets: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Kindle Fire HDX, iPad Air, iPad Mini with Retina Display
All your content can be converted to play back on your gaming console, smartphone or tablet or streamed.
While the Xbox One includes DLNA video capabilities from the get-go, PS4 users will have to wait for now until both USB and DLNA playback of video files is supported.
The Nero 2014s suite of content editing, conversion, management, play back and burning products has also received improvements across the board:
- Nero Recode: Besides supporting multiple next-gen devices, Recode features the latest in hardware accelerated encoding technologies (Intel Quick Sync Video, NVIDIA CUDA, ATI/AMD Stream).
- Nero MediaHome: Offers optimized streaming, browsing and playback of your content (pictures, videos, music).
- Nero Video: Improved usability and better support for capture cards make this go-to-solution for video pros even better to use than before. On top of that, Nero Video?s 4K-Support helps you prepare for upcoming 4K video recordings and playback devices.
The update also includes several minor bug fixes and enhancements for Nero Burning ROM and the Nero Blu-ray Player.