|Last 7 Days News :
Friday, January 24, 2014
Arctic Freezer i11/A11 CPU Coolers Released
Arctic's newest product is the the Freezer i11/A11, compatible with Intel and processors, respectively.
The cooler features double-sided heatpipes and 45 fins for heat dissipation, helped by a 92mm PWM fan with vibration absorption rubber mounts for quiet operation. It's cooling capacity is 150W and can be easily installed is just a few minutes.
Available now, the Arctic Freezer i11/A11 retails for USD$39.95 under www.arctic.ac or at Amazon (USA and UK), Ibertronica (Spain), Dekada (Bulgaria) and Tntrade (Czech Republic).
i11: Intel Socket 1150, 1155, 1156, 2011
A11 AMD Socket FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2
- Max. Cooling Capacity: 150 Watts
- Heatsink: Direct Touch heatpipe Ø 6 mm x 3 (double-sided)
- Aluminum fins: x 45 (Thickness: 0.4 mm)
Diameter: 92 mm
Fan Speed: 500 - 2,000 RPM (Controlled by PWM)
- Airflow: 74 CFM / 125.7 m³/h
- Noise Level: 0.3 Sone
- Current / Voltage: 0.16 A / +12V DC
- Power Consumption: 1.92 Watts
- Dimensions: 108 (L) x 90 (W) x 130 (H) mm
Net Weight: 480g