|Last 7 Days News :
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
LG To Launch G-Flex Smartphone in Europe
LG Electronics said on Tuesday it would start selling its first curved-screen smartphone in Europe next month.
The G-Flex will hit stores in some 20 European nations, including France, Germany, Britain and Sweden, the firm said in a statement.
The G-Flex is curved on the vertical axis of the handset and will also be introduced in the United States by the end of March for $300 (AT&T).
- Processor: 2.26 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with quad-core Krait CPU
- Display: 6-inch, (1280x720), HD OLED screen (Real RGB)
- Memory: 2GB RAM and up to 32 GB onboard memory
- Camera: 13MP rear-facing, 2.1 MP front-facing
- Curved Battery: 3,500 mAh (Embedded)
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- Size: 160.5 x 81.6 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 177g