Toshiba unveiled updates to its mainstream laptop line-up, including new Satellite and Qosmio laptops that are available starting on September 29, 2013.
The Updated Line-Up Includes:
- Qosmio X Series: The enthusiast-class Qosmio X75 has a 17.3-inch full HD screen, 4th generation Intel Core i7 processor, quad memory slots, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770M discrete graphics with Optimus technology and 3GB of DDR5 video memory, and can be configured with a high performance 1TB hybrid hard drive, an SSD Drive, or a 1.5TB standard hard drive with the option of a second hard drive. The laptop is fully equipped for entertainment with a Blu-ray Disc rewritable drive, quad Harman Kardon speakers and UltraHD output via HDMI. Photo and video editing software Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 and Adobe Premiere Elements 11 software are included as well as $50 worth of credits that can be used toward the Hawken game.
The Qosmio X Series starts at $1,399.99 MSRP.
- Satellite P Series: The Satellite P Series has been thoroughly modernized with near-Ultrabook thinness. Features include a Full HD 15.6-inch diagonal touchscreen display, frameless LED backlit keyboard, NVIDIA discrete graphics option, and the sound of Harman Kardon speakers with Slipstream port technology. Additional features include a new and improved USB Sleep & Charge for charging larger devices like tablets, speech recognition technology to control your laptop with your voice, and UltraHD output via HDMI.
The Satellite P Series starts at $799.99 MSRP.
- Satellite S Series: The Satellite S Series features LED backlit keyboards, Harman Kardon speakers, and a brushed Aluminum design in Ice Silver. The new S Series also feature 4th generation Intel Core i5 or Core i7 processors with NVIDIA discrete graphics option or the new elite quad-core AMD A10 Accelerated Processing Unit. Available with 15.6-inch diagonal Full HD or HD and 17.3-inch diagonal HD+ displays with optional touchscreens, the laptops can be configured with up to 1TB of storage and 16GB of DDR3 memory.
The Satellite S Series starts at $599.99 MSRP.
- Satellite L Series: The Satellite L Series is now available with the latest 4th generation Intel Core processors or the elite AMD Accelerated Processing Unit. Featuring near-Ultrabook thinness, Satellite L Series are packed with big 15.6-inch diagonal HD with touchscreen availability or 17.3-inch diagonal HD+ displays, DTS Studio Sound, as well as improved USB 3.0 with high-power Sleep & Charge technology for charging larger devices like tablets, even if the laptop is off. The laptops can be configured with hard drives up to 1TB and up to 8GB of fast DDR3 memory.
The Satellite L Series starts at $529.99 MSRP.
- Satellite C Series: The Satellite C Series basic laptop family shares the same Skyline design found on higher-end Toshiba laptops. Available in 15.6- and 17.3-inch diagonal screen sizes, the C Series comes with full-size keyboards featuring 10-key numeric pads, hard drives up to 750GB and up to 8GB of DDR3 memory. Now featuring optional touchscreens with edge-to-edge glass, raised-tile keyboards and Toshiba's Fusion Finish on select models, the laptops can be configured with the latest processors, including 4th generation Intel Core processors, the value Pentium 2020M processor as well as Accelerated Processing Units from AMD including the quad-core A4 and A6 and value AMD E-Series processors.