Nero 2014 is finally here, designed to bring some order into a world of multiple mobile devices, laptops, PCs, home networks and the cloud. The HD multimedia software allows users to manage, create, convert, play, and burn all their movies, music and photos across all their devices.
Despite the explosive growth in the use of tablets and smartphones, as well as streaming video and cloud-based services used for storage and sharing,
PC is still the media backbone for home users, especially for creating, editing and managing their media. While Ultra HD starts to kick off, many users still prefer physical media such as Blu-ray and DVD. All the different devices, media sources and formats can make it hard for users to enjoy their media on the device of their choice.
Nero 2014 facilitates all users' media tasks, whether they are working with photos, video or music. With its enhanced focus on today's home media and mobile devices as well as new handover functions to shortcut cross-application use cases, users will find it easy to connect all their media and make it ready to watch at home or on the go.
Nero 2014 Highlights
- New full screen launcher
- New drag & drop home screens for automatic project start
- Cross-platform high performance media management to quickly find, browse and organize photos, videos and music
- New one-for-all media archive
- Simplified and fast ripping and conversion with hardware optimized encoding
- Mobile device support with the latest device profiles
- 1-click Nero Disc to Device sends DVD-Video, AVCHD and Audio CDs to mobile devices and cloud storage
- 1-click rotation tool corrects videos shot at the wrong angle (e.g. on a smartphone)
- 1-click send Nero Recode jobs to video disc authoring and burning
- 1-click Play to TV streaming for playing videos and slideshows in users? home network
The Nero 2014 Platinum suite features fast ripping and conversion, all-round mobile device compatibility, and video editing with Ultra HD (4K) support. The new version also includes full media management functions, disc and file playback including Blu-ray 3D discs, Nero Play to TV streaming, and higly regarded burning tools known in the industry.
Additional Nero 2014 Platinum Highlights
- Ultra HD (4K) video and slideshow editing
- Create miniature effects for videos and slideshows with a set of 28 Nero Tilt Shift Effects or fully customizable
- Creation of reusable drag and drop effect templates for video effects, transitions, and titles
- Take a song and automatically have your video and photo clips matched to the rhythm of the music
- Play Blu-ray Discs, Blu-ray 3D Discs, and Ultra HD (4K) cinema quality videos
- 30 Nero Seamless Music clips that allow users to adapt music to their project automatically
Nero 2014 ($99.99 USD) and Nero 2014 Platinum ($129.99 USD) can be purchased at major retail stores and online. Users who currently have Nero 12 or a previous version can upgrade to Nero 2014 at a discounted price ($50) at www.nero.com.
Standalone versions of Nero Burning ROM 2014 ($49.99 USD), Nero Recode 2014 ($39.99 USD), and Nero Video 2014 ($39.99 USD) are also available for purchase and download online at www.nero.com.