Kingston today announced a series of Intel XMP-validated HyperX memory solutions for the 'Haswell' 4th generation Core i7, i5 and i3 processors and Z87 chipset-based platforms.
The new HyperX memory is available in frequencies ranging from 1600MHz to 2666MHz, in various kits of two and four modules.
HyperX memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free technical support.
Capacity and Features
- KHX26C11T2K2/8X - 8GB 2666MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL11 Dimm (Kit of 2) XMP Predator Series
- KHX24C11T2K2/8X - 8GB 2400MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL11 DIMM (Kit of 2) XMP Predator Series
- KHX21C11T2K2/8X - 8GB 2133MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL11 DIMM (Kit of 2) XMP Predator Series
- KHX21C11T3K4/32X - 32GB 2133MHz DDR3 CL11 DIMM (Kit of 4) XMP Beast Series
- KHX18C9T3K4/16X - 16GB 1866MHz DDR3 CL9 DIMM (Kit of 4) XMP Beast Series
- KHX1600C9D3K2/8GX - 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL9 DIMM (Kit of 2) XMP Genesis Series