LG Electronics is rolling out its flagship smartphone, Optimus G Pro, in the rest of the region.
Originally introduced in its home market of Korea earlier this year, the 5.5-inch display Android device is being rolled-out in the rest of the region starting on May 30. The smartphone will debut in Hong Kong in June followed by other Asian markets including Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, India, Indonesia, Philippine, Vietnam and Malaysia throughout the month.
The Optimus G Pro is equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor, which features a 1.7GHz Quad-Core CPU and Adreno 320 GPU. Combined with other features such as a long-lasting 3,140mAh battery and 2GB RAM, LG?s Optimus G Pro is one of the most advanced smartphones currently on the market today. With its expansive 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD IPS display delivering a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels at 400ppi, the Optimus G Pro provides sharp images and wide viewing angles.
The smartphone also comes packed with UX features, such as:
- Dual Camera and Dual Recording: The Dual Camera and Dual Recording functions allow users to capture pictures or videos with both the front and rear cameras simultaneously;
- VR Panorama: The VR Panorama allows shots of entire horizontal and vertical environments for a full 360° view;
- Pause and Resume Recording: The Pause and Resume Recording feature allows for the recording of short snippets of video which can then be viewed as one continuous file.
- Smart Video: Smart Video recognizes the position of the viewer?s eyes and automatically plays or stops the video without any manual input from the user.
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2
- Processor: 1.7GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm? Snapdragon 600 Processor
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels / 400ppi)
- Memory: 16GB / microSD (up to 64GB)
- RAM: 2GB DDR
- Camera: Rear 13.0MP / Front 2.1MP
- Battery: 3,140mAh (removable)
- Size: 150.2 x 76.1 x 9.4mm
- Colors: Indigo Black, Lunar White