HP today announced new products, technology and tools designed for small and medium-size businesses (SMBs).
HP's new SMB offerings include:
- HP ProBook 400 Series business notebooks deliver sleek design, increased battery life, durability and essential security features.
- HP 200 Series business notebooks deliver essential multimedia tools and connectivity for home and office.
- HP Scanjet Sheet-feed Scanner and HP LaserJet and HP Officejet printers.
The HP ProBook 400 Series notebook PCs are a portfolio of five SMB notebooks offered in 17.3-, 15.6-, 14- and 13.3-inch flat-panel screen sizes, and featuring a range of processors from Intel and AMD. They are up to 36 percent thinner and 18 percent lighter than previous-generation notebooks. HP is also offering a hybrid hard drive option, connectivity options that include 4G WWAN and HP Client Security. Additionally, the notebooks are Skype-ready and feature DTS Sound+.
The HP 200 Series business notebook PCs are offered in 15.6- and 14-inch screen sizes and with a range of wireless capabilities and processors from Intel and AMD. Users can connect to larger HD displays through the HDMI port.
The HP ProBook 400 series and HP 200 series business notebooks are expected to be available in the United States this month. Pricing for the HP ProBook 400 series starts at $499. Pricing for the HP 200 starts at $249.
HP's new printing and imaging solutions include:
- HP LaserJet Pro multifunction printer (MFP) M521 series offers fast printing and imaging capabilities. In addition, they also suppprt remote printing from smartphones or tablets via HP ePrint, AirPrint and DirectPrint.
- HP LaserJet Enterprise M725, a new enterprise-class device, offers large-volume printing and imaging capabilities at a low acquisition price.
- HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s2 Sheet-feed Scanner offers a small footprint and scan-to-cloud support for applications like HP Flow CM Professional.
- HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer and HP Officejet Pro 276dw MFP provide professional printing for up to 50 percent lower cost per page than laser printers and can be easily integrated into existing IT infrastructures
- HP Officejet 7610 Wide Format e-All-in-One helps businesses bring these print shop jobs in-house.
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M521 series, HP LaserJet Enterprise M725 and HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s2 Sheet-feed Scanner are available now worldwide.
The HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer and HP Officejet Pro 276dw MFP are available now in the United States. The HP Officejet 7610 Wide Format e-All-in-One is expected to be available beginning in July.