Acer today introduced the Acer Liquid C1 with Intel Inside, the first smartphone based on Intel Atom processor Z2420for the Asia Pacific region.
The Liquid C1 smartphone will first be made available with a special promotion during Mobile Expo on 7-11 February, with wider retail availability at a retail price of THB9,990 (VAT inclusive) in the weeks following.
The Android-based device comes with a 4.3 inch LCD touch display with a resolution of 960x540 pixels, an 8 megapixel main camera, 4GB storage, Wifi and GPS / Bluetooth connctivity.
Features and specifications:
- Intel Atom processor Z2420 (1.2GHz)
- Intel XMM 6265 slim modem with quad-band capability
- 4.3" IPS qHD touch screen (960x540, 16:9 ratio)
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich Operating System
- 8 megapixel main camera at 5 frames per second, AF & LED
- 0.3 megapixel front camera
- 4GB Storage
- Wireless LAN 802.11 b/g/n (/n HT20)
- GPS / Bluetooth 2.1 with EDR
- Integrated Speaker
- MicroSD up to 32GB, SDHC 2.0 compatible
- 2,000 mAh battery
- Micro-USB (charging and PC connect) with USB 2.0
- Dimensions 127.3 x 65.5 x 9.95 mm.
- Weight 140 g