Nokia today announced the Nokia Lumia 510, the company's most
affordable Lumia so far.
The Nokia Lumia 510 sports a 4-inch display, a 5-megapixel autofocus
camera and allows for easy posting of photos to social networks
right from the camera interface. Users can also send pictures to
their Microsoft SkyDrive account, where they can take advantage of
7GB of free.
The Nokia Lumia 510 is powered by Windows Phone and with its
signature Live Tiles provides users at-a-glance updates and speedy
access to everything they need to do. People Hub brings together
everyone users know in one place, their latest social updates, as
well as the ability to get in touch across a whole range of methods,
from talking to tweets. There are Microsoft Office Mobile apps
installed and the IE9 web browser.
On top of that, users will also have instant access to mobile
navigation and location services, in the form of Nokia Maps, Drive
The Nokia Lumia 510 will be available to buy starting in November in
India, China, South America and Asia. It will cost approximately
$199, before any local taxes and operator subsidies.
- Display: 4-inch WVGA 800?480, TFT, capacitive touch screen
- Memory: 256MB RAM (4GB internal storage)
- Camera: 5-megapixel auto-focus; video recording in VGA resolution
- Size: 120.7 x 64.9 x 11.5mm
- Weight: 129g
- Connectivity: GPRS/EDGE, WLAN 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR,
GPS/A-GPS, micro-USB, 3.5mm audio connector (AHJ + WP Controls),
Dual Transfer Mode, HSDPA/WCDMA
- Processor: Snapdragon S1
- Talk time: (GSM/WCDMA) Up to 8.4 h/ 6.2 h; Standby time:
(GSM/WCDMA) Up to 653 h/ 738 h