KINGMAX recently launched its latest high performance SATA III Client Pro SSD, the SMU 32 and SMU35.
Adopting Sandforce controller and high speed synchronous Flash memory, Client Pro SSD delivers sequential read/write speed up to 550MB/s, 520MB/s, and 4KB random write speed up to 85,000 IOPS.
SMU32 and SMU35 support NCQ and TRIM command to optimize performance; DuraWrite, powerful wear leveling algorithm and intelligent block management also enhance lifetime; Data is safeguarded by S.M.A.R.T function and protected by high level of Error Correction Code - 55 bit BCH ECC, avoiding worries from potentially flash block failures. In addition, SMU32 and SMU35 also support RAID, and PC enthusiasts can build up super fast PC system by using multiple SSD. Both SMU 32 and SMU 35 versions offer various capacities of 60GB/120GB/240GB/480GB.
- Sequential speed: up to 550MB/s(read); 520MB/s(write)
- 4K random speed: up to 85,000 IOPS
- Synchronous flash, enhance performance over long-term use
- SandForce controller: maximize performance, extend product endurance and lifetime and enhance data protection and reliability
- Shock and vibration resistant
- 3 Years Warranty
- Interface: SATA III 6Gb/s
- Capacity: 60GB/120GB/240GB/480GB
- Dimension: 100.5mm(L) x 69.85mm(W) x 7.0mm(H)
- Weight: 71g (max.)
- Sequential read speed: up to 550MB/s
- Sequential write speed: up to 520MB/s
- 4K random write speed: 60/120/240GB up to 85,000 IOPS
- 480GB up to 50,000 IOPS
- Voltage: DC 5V +/- 5%
- Operating temperature: 0~70 °C
- Storage temperature: -40~85°C
- Shock Resistance : 1500G / 1.0ms
- MTBF (Mean Time Before Failure): 1.2 million hours