AMD's driver release for March - Catalyst 12.3
- is available for downlaod, that fixing a wide range of issues under Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
Highlights of the AMD Catalyst 12.3 Windows release includes:
Full Support for AMD Radeon HD 7000 series of products
- Catalyst 12.3 now fully supports the AMD Radeon HD 7900, AMD Radeon HD 7800 and AMD Radeon HD 7700 series of products
Resolved Issues for the Windows 7 Operating System
AMD Catalyst Control Center startup issues/ delays have been resolved
Tom Clancy HAWX: No longer crashes after task switching with MLAA (Morphological Anti-Aliasing) and Anti-Aliasing enabled
Furmark Benchmark: No longer crashes when launched in High Performance mode.
Quake 4: No longer display corruption after task switching when run in High Performance mode
XPlane: Textures no longer exhibit flicker and corruption
Skyrim: No longer displays flickering and texture corruption.
Alan Wake: A system crash is no longer experienced when running the game in DirectX 9 mode with Crossfire enabled
Far Cry 2: A random system hang is no longer experienced when running the game at high in game setting
Resolved Issues for the Windows VistaOperating System
- AMD Catalyst Control Center startup issues/ delays have been resolved
- Enemy Territory Quake Wars : no longer exhibits random corruption
Known issues under the Windows 7 operating system
Known issues under the Windows Vista operating system
- Vsync may be disabled after task switching when playing Rage
- Enemy Territory Quake Wars may crash when launched in High Performance mode
- Crysis 2 may hang randomly when run in DirectX 11 mode.
Known issues under the Windows XP operating system
- The Catalyst Control Center may not display if launched while using WinDVD to play a BluRay disc.
- The system may hang when playing Dirt 3 at maximum in-game settings
- The system may hang when launching Crysis ? Warhead at maximum in game settings
- Dragon Age 2 may display random graphics corruption.