The v2.0 of the Dropbox Android app has been released with a new design and many new features.
Some highlights of this release:
- Favorites: Want to make sure a file is always on your phone? Star it for quick offline access.
- Bulk upload: No need to upload files one at a time. Select multiple photos and videos to be uploaded in the background.
- File renaming: Simple as it sounds ? files and folders can now be renamed.
- Ice Cream Sandwich support: Optimized for the newest Android release yet: Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Single-tap access to actions: All file and folder actions are available from a single tap.
- Others: Improved gallery view, export to (and upload from) local storage, as well as numerous bug fixes and stability improvements
The Dropbox 2.0 app can be downloaded from the Android Market.