'Carma' will be the official name of Nvidia's CUDA on
ARM development kit, which gets official today.
Powered by a Tegra 3 quad-core ARM-based processor and
an NVIDIA CUDA-enabled GPU, the CARMA DevKit is being
developed to support energy-efficient HPC projects
using ARM-based GPU computing. This technology will
also power the Barcelona Supercomputing Center's
ARM-based GPU supercomputer.
- Energy-Efficient Tegra3 Quad-Core ARM A9 processor
with 2GB Processor Memory
- NVIDIA Quadro 1000M GPU with 96 CUDA Cores and 2GB
- 270 Single Precision GFlops Performance
- 4x PCIe Gen1 link connecting processor to GPU
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet Network support
- Direct attach storage support with SATA port
- HDMI and DisplayPort
- USB port
The CARMA DevKit will be available in Q2 2012.