VIA has launched the VIA ARTiGO A1150 a sub-liter dual-core
DIY PC kit.
The VIA ARTiGO A1150 is one of the smallest full featured DIY
PC kits available today, squeezing features that include a
1.0GHz dual core VIA Eden X2 processor, HD video support,
HDMI and VGA display connectivity, Gigabit networking, Wi-Fi
Support and five USB ports, all into a palm-sized PC chassis.
The mere 5.7" x 3.9" x 2' (14.6 cm x 9.9 cm x 5.2 cm) VIA
ARTiGO A1150 is powered by a dual core 1.0GHz VIA Eden X2
processor, joined by the VIA VX900H media system processor,
an all-in-one chipset that supports hardware acceleration for
the latest HD video codecs including H.264, VC-1, and
MPEG-2/4 at screen resolutions of up to 1080p.
Front and back panel I/O includes HDMI and VGA ports, a
Gigabit Ethernet port, five USB ports including one USB
device port, three audio jacks with optional wireless IEEE
802.11 b/g/n and SD card reader modules.
Key Features include:
- 1.0GHz VIA dual core Eden X2 64-bit processor
- HD, MPEG-2, DivX, WMV9, VC1 & H.264 video decoding hardware
- Palm size PC with 14.6 x 9.9 x 5.2cm (5.7" x 3.9" x 2")
- Multiple I/Os: HDMI, USB device port, 4 USB 2.0 ports, VGA,
- Up to 4GB of DDR3 1066 SODIMM RAM
- Optional Wi-Fi networking and SD card reader
- Supports Microsoft Windows 7 & XP