The new NVIDIA GeForce 285.79 beta drivers are now available to download. Recommended for all DirectX 10 and 11 Battlefield 3 players, the drivers introduce three fixes that improve fidelity and performance.
A Windows Media Center black screen fix is also included, in addition to new and updated SLI and 3D Vision profiles for a range of titles, one of which is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The complete change list is as follows:
- Includes several bug fixes and performance improvements for Battlefield 3:
- Fixes cases of irregular performance (stuttering)
primarily seen on DirectX 10 GPUs. The fix improves the performance of
both DX10 and DX11 GPUs.
- Fixes shadow map corruption seen with DirectX 10 GPUs.
- Fixes cases of black corruption lines/triangles with DirectX 10 GPUs.
- Fixes black screen during playback using Windows Media Center.
- Added or updated SLI profiles for the following games:
- Aion v3.0
- Anno 2070
- Assassins Creed: Revelations
- Need for Speed: The Run
- Payday: The Heist
- The Adventures of Tintin
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Added or updated the following 3D Vision game profiles:
- Airline Tycoon 2 – Rated Fair
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations – Rated Good
- Batman: Arkham City – Updated Rating To 3D Vision Ready
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Rated Excellent
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Rated Excellent
- FIFA 12 – Rated Good
- Hard Reset – Updated Rating To 3D Vision Ready
- inMomentum – Rated Fair
- The Lord of the Rings: War In The North – Rated Good
- Smash Cars – Rated Fair
- Two Worlds II: Castle Defense – Rated Good
- Zombie Driver – Rated Excellent
Click here to download the GeForce 285.79 beta drivers.