CyberLink today launched a new version of its burning software, Power2Go. Engineered to include several new features the software now burns system recovery discs, allowing users to save data and restore their PC after a hard disk failure.
Power2Go 8 includes the ability to create system recovery discs to backup data and restore a PC, and mount a disc image as a virtual drive. Power2Go 8 also includes WaveEditor 2, a waveform editor which features a new multi-timeline audio mixer allowing users to compose an audio output from multiple audio tracks.
Additional Key Features in Power2Go 8
- Burn All Media to Any Disc - Burn data, photos, music and videos to Blu-ray, BDXL, DVDs and CDs. The new version also supports mixed media CD burning and duplicating CDs, unprotected DVDs and Blu-ray discs.
- Mount Disc Image as Virtual Drives - Create (mount) a disc image file as a virtual drive and access all contents in the ISO image as if reading files from a disc.
- Create System Recovery Discs - Power2Go 8's computer system backup and recovery solution saves users' data so it is protected from unforeseen events, such as virus attacks, system crashes, and hard disk failures.
- Data Encryption - 256-bit encryption and added password reminder provide extra data security.
- Interactive HD Photo Gallery - Get the best out of photos, in their original image quality, by burning interactive photo gallery discs.
- Disc Authoring - Create pro-like video DVDs with customized stylish menus or download unlimited FREE Menu Templates from DirectorZone.com.
Power2Go 8 is available today and can be downloaded from the CyberLink online store. Additionally, CyberLink is offering a free version of its media burning software, Power2Go 8 Essential, which delivers burning for photos, music, video and data to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs.
CyberLink Power2Go 8 Versions
Power2Go 8 Platinum: US $69.95
Power2Go 8 Deluxe: US $49.95
Power2Go 8 Essential: FREE
Upgrades for previous Power2Go versions are available starting at $39.95