Patriot Memory today expanded their Pyro brand of SATA III solid-state drives with the launch of its new Pyro SE.
Powered by SandForce's SF-2281 SSD processor, the Patriot Memory Pyro SE
brings the added performance of synchronous NAND to the brand while offering
a very aggressive price per performance ratio.
To ensure solid performance, the Patriot Memory Pyro SE utilizes TRIM,
DuraClass, DuraWrite technologies and offers read/write speeds of 500+
MB/s. The Pyro SE series will feature a standard 2.5-inch form factor for
flexible compatibility with both notebooks and desktops.
- 120GB, & 240GB capacities
- SandForce SF-2281 SSD processor
- SATA 6.0 Gbps interface
- Up to 550MB/s sequential read speeds
- Up to 520MB/s sequential write speeds
- Maximum 4K random write: 85,000 IOPS
- TRIM Support