Sony will release the new VAIO L Series 3D All-in-One desktop in July for about $1,420.
The VAIO L Series All-in-One desktop is a contemporary high-definition PC/TV with a 24-inch (diag.) 3D LED backlit multi-touch display that offers touch access to Internet and TV (select models), Blu-ray Disc movies (select models), music or photos.
Users can also connect to a PlayStation 3 entertainment system via HDMI and enjoy 3D gaming on the 24-inch full HD display. One pair of USB rechargeable, active shutter 3D glasses are included with the L Series desktop.
- Quad Core Intel Core i7 processor for visibly smart performance at its best (select models)
- Windows 7 Professional (select models)
- Windows 7 Home Premium (select models)
- Dedicated NVIDIA graphics with 1GB VRAM (select models)
- Compact All-in-One design, wireless keyboard and mouse
- USB 3.0 technology
- HD web camera powered by Exmor sensor
- VAIO Care software makes PC maintenance simple
- Multi-touch controls offer a simple way to explore your PC
- Edge Access technology incorporates touchable controls into the display?s bezel
- Experience 2D and 3D Blu-ray Disc movies (select models) and games in Full 1080p HD
- Photos and videos in 3D with the 3D photo and video viewer
- S-FORCE 3D Front Surround Sound technology
- All-in-One solution with a PC, Blu-ray Disc player (select models), HDTV and DVR (select models) in one sophisticated wall-mountable package (mount sold separately).
The L Series with 3D technology will be available July 13, 2011 for pre-sale at www.sonystyle.com/lseries and at select retailers around the U.S. for about $1,420.