Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology today announced the DataTraveler 4000-M Managed (DT4000-M) USB Flash drive, a fully managed version of the company' s DataTraveler 4000 product.
Specifically developed and priced for enterprise deployments, the FIPS-certified DT4000-M leverages SafeConsole for Kingston server software from BlockMaster to deliver USB protection, flexibility and centralized management control at an affordable cost.
The DT4000-M is an enterprise-focused drive on the market to meet the requirements of all stakeholders, including:
- The right amount of business security at the right cost: Strong, hardware-based encryption; FIPS 140-2 Level 2 certification for the entire cryptographic module.
- Granular, customized control for high trust with low overhead: Full device-state management for tight policy enforcement and lockdown of stolen/lost drives - without bricking; customization for easy asset tagging; and, full audit and backup/recovery for forensic analysis and compliance - including adherence to all data-at-rest regulations.
- Ease-of-use and end user enablement: User-friendly platform offering features such as remote password reset and customization options.
The DT4000-M complements Kingston's recently announced DataTraveler Vault Privacy - Managed USB Flash drive in benefitting from the SafeConsole for Kingston server software from BlockMaster. Kingston and BlockMaster will exhibit together at Infosecurity Europe Conference in booths F60 and D91.
Kingston DataTraveler 4000-M Features and Specifications:
- FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Certified
- Secure: drive locks down after 10 intrusion attempts and encryption key is destroyed
Configure complex password policies - based on customizable criteria options, including password length and character types (digits, upper case, lower case, and special characters)
Can operate with AutoRun disabled
Enforces write-protected AutoRun files
- Full Encryption: 100 percent of stored data is protected by hardware-based, 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) in CBC mode
- Customizable: password length, maximum number of password attempts, preload content
- Tamper-evident: coating/seal for physical security
- Guaranteed: five-year warranty with 24/7 customer support
- Ruggedized: waterproof and titanium-coated stainless steel casing
- Easy to use: no admin rights or application installation required
- Co-logo program available
- Assembled in the U.S.
- Dimensions: 3.06" x 0.9" x 0.47" (77.9mm x 22mm x 12.05mm)
- Speed: up to 18MB/s read, 10MB/s write
- Capacities: 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Compatibility: designed to USB 2.0 specifications
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
- Minimum System Requirements:
USB 2.0 compliant and 1.1 compatible
Two (2) free drive letters required for use
DT4000M/2GB - DataTraveler 4000-Managed 2GB Secure USB - $62.00
DT4000M/4GB - DataTraveler 4000-Managed 4GB Secure USB - $74.00
DT4000M/8GB - DataTraveler 4000-Managed 8GB Secure USB - $103.00
DT4000M/16GB - DataTraveler 4000-Managed 16GB Secure USB - $195.00