Mitsubishi Electric announced today the launch of its new 5.0-inch, WVGA color TFT LCD module for industrial-use.
Mitsubishi Launches 5-inch WVGA Color TFT
The module is suitable for outdoor applications such as portable
terminals, and features high brightness, a super wide viewing angle and
slim, lightweight dimensions. Sales of the module begin on April 28,
2011 through the following Mitsubishi Electric sales sites.
Mitsubishi Electric's AA050MG01 model features a luminance of 800cd/m2,
making it the brightest 5.0-inch WVGA color TFT LCD module on the
- High brightness on 5.0-inch screen ensures high visibility
- 170-degree (horizontal/vertical) wide viewing angle
- Clear display enabled by 900:1 high contrast ratio (front).
- Slim, lightweight dimensions measuring less than 4mm
- Improved backlight structure design enables 3.9mm-thick device to emit
a luminance of 800cd/m2.
- Lightweight module mass of 80 g.
Part Number: AA050MG01
Display size/Resolution: 5.0-inch / WVGA
Display Area (mm): 108 (H) x 64.8 (V)
Resolution: 800 (H) ? 480 (V)
Pixel Pitch (mm): 0.135 (H) x 0.135 (V)
Contrast Ratio: 900 : 1
Luminance (cd/m2): 800
Viewing Angle (CR>10)(°): -85 +85 (H), -85 +85 (V)
Number of Colors: 16.77M (8bit/color)
Color Gamut (NTSC) (%): 50
Backlight Unit: LED
Electrical Interface: CMOS 8bit
Module Size (mm): 118.5 (W) x 84.7 (H) x 3.9 (D)
Operation Temperature: -20 +70 °C
Storage Temperature: -20 +80 LCD Module