Primera Technology today announced its Bravo 4102 XRP Disc Publisher (DP-4102 XRP in Europe, Scandinavia and Middle East) at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Bravo 4102 XRP Disc Publishers are the newest addition to Primera's Bravo 4100-Series. These units are printing a full-color, 100% coverage disc in just 6 seconds each.
With built-in high-speed recorders, direct-to-disc printing and fast robotics, Primera's disc printers and publishers automate the process of burning and printing quantities of CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
Bravo 4102 XRP includes all of the features of Promera's Bravo 4100-Series, but adds a 18-gauge steel cabinet, locking front door and a high-wattage auto-switching commercial power supply and more.
Features of Bravo 4102 XRP include:
- 6 seconds per disc print speed (default high-quality print mode)
- Individual CMYK ink cartridges - delivers lower ink cost per disc
- 4800 dpi print quality
- 300% faster robotics than previous models
- Interior blue LED lighting with job status feedback
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS X 10.6 (or higher)
- 18-gauge steel case with locking front door
- Rack Mountable (requires optional rack-mount bracket)
- Optional Blu-ray Disc recordable drives with eSATA interface for true 12x BD-R recording speeds
Two models are available:
Bravo 4102 XRP Disc Publisher: 100-disc capacity and two high-speed CD/DVD drives; $3795 (MSRP).
Bravo 4102 XRP-Blu Disc Publisher: 100-disc capacity and two high-speed CD/DVD/BD drives; $5495 (MSRP).
Bravo 4102 XRP Disc Publishers are available now from Primera's resellers and distributors worldwide.