Google's Chrome browser has been updated to 9.0.597.94 for all platforms. This release contains an updated version of Flash player (10.2), along with the following security fixes.
This release incorporates a new version of Flash (10.2), which is a security update. Other security fixes include:
* High Stale pointer in animation event handling.
* High Use-after-free in SVG font faces.
* High Stale pointer with anonymous block handling.
* Medium Out-of-bounds read in plug-in handling.
* Medium Possible failure to terminate process on out-of-memory condition.
See the Chromium security page
for more detail.