In the view of the demand for an ultra mini size platform with fanless design, MSI IPC released the latest 3.5" small form factor, I3-945GSE-D, based on the Intel Atom N270 processor and the Intel 945GSE chipset.
MSI I3-945GSE-D is fanless and comes to meet the requirements of an ultra-low power platform, especially in power input design, MSI I3-945GSE-D support wide range DC 9V ~ 36V inputs, and it also supports for numerous display, includes VGA and LVDS.
The MSI I3-945GSE-D offers a full range of I/O, including GPIO, 4 USB 2.0 ports, 5 RS-232 COM connectors, and a powered SATA connector. It supports SO-DIMM memory slots for DDR2 SDRAM and up to 2GB. Networking is provided by one Intel 82574L GbE LAN. Moreover, it features one compact flash slot and one mini-PCIe slot for easy expansion. It also supports onboard watchdog timer for added system redundancy and security.
1. CPU and Chipset: Intel Atom N270 processor and Intel 945GSE chipset
2. Wide Range Voltage Input for DC Sku (9~36V)
3. Memory: DDR2 400/533 SO-DIMM, maximum up to 2.0 GB
4. VGA Interface: built-in Intel Integrated Graphics Media Accelerator 950
5. LVDS interface: Onboard 24-bit Dual channel LVDS connector.
6. SATA: one SATAII interface with 3Gb/s transfer rate.
7. LAN Interface: Intel 82574L Gigabit Ethernet .
8. Audio: Realtek ALC887 HD audio codec
9. GPIO interface: Onboard 8-bit Digital I/O interface.
10. Extended interface: CF Slot and Mini-PCIe slot