NTI today announced a contest to win a free iPad or iPod for just trying Media Maker 9, the company's all-in-one digital suite.
Media Maker 9 is available starting today at www.NTIcorp.com. Residents of North America who download the free day trial or buys Media Maker 9 is automatically entered in the contest, NTI said.
With an all-new interface, NTI?s newest software allows users to enjoy, improve, and share photos, videos, music, data, plus easily record to CD, DVD, and Blu-ray. Media Maker 9 delivers easy access to key features with a simple desktop gadget added for Windows 7 and Vista users.
What?s New in Media Maker 9:
- Gadgets - Six ways to quickly work with audio, video, and data discs.
- YouTube - Edit and upload your videos directly to YouTube
- Launch Pad - New one-click launch pad for quick access to your most frequently used features
Key Features in Media Maker 9:
- Video Editing - Turn your video and photo collections into DVDs.
- Slideshows - Edit and compose slideshows with your photos to share with friends and family.
- Rip, Edit, Burn, Play - Manage, edit, and share your Audio CDs and digital music collection.
- Music DVD - Create party DVDs with all your favorite songs.
- Video Converter - Convert your video collection to be enjoyed anywhere on your iPod, iPad, Zune, and other portable media players.
- UltraBurn Multiple Discs - Burn to multiple burners at the same time like a disc duplicator using NTI's UltraBurn technology.
- Backup Now 5.5 Standard - Get the peace of mind that all of your photos, videos, music, and documents are protected.
NTI Media Maker 9 is designed for Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (all editions). Available at leading authorized NTI retailers worldwide as well as major online retailers and NTI's online store at www.NTIcorp.com, Media Maker 9 has a suggested retail price of $79.99 for the full version, or $39.99 for upgrade from a previous version. A downloadable 30-day trial version is available at www.NTIcorp.com/download.