QSTARZ today announced the availability of its 10Hz Bluetooth GPS Receiver, the BT-Q818XT.
The BT-Q818XT supports 10Hz GPS update rate, giving the accurate position information required by fast sports activities, such as circuit racing, aviation, or skiing.
The supported 10Hz helps to decrease the annoying display lag time and improves tracking and distance measurements especially if moving on curvy route. The device also features a switch in order to choose between the 10Hz high speed or 1Hz normal speed modes
BT-Q818XT is now available at the price USD $89 / Euro 79
- 66-Channel Performance for fast acquisition and reacquisition
- Super high sensitivity -165dBm adopting latest MTK II chipset
- Lower power consumption up to 42hrs navigation time
- 10Hz update rate for higher accuracy of the demand
- Less than 15-Sec. AGPS fix support: download almanac data to realize faster TTFF and positioning under warm start
- G-Mouse + Bluetooth in one: wired and wireless GPS receiver
- 3-level switch (10Hz-1Hz-Off) for easy operation
- Fast Position Fix ,Cold start 35s, Warm start 33s,Hot start 1s
- Personal/Portable Navigation (PDA, Smartphone, PC, etc.)
- DGPS (WAAS+EGNOS+MSAS) support
- Auto On-Off function for smart power control