Sonic Solutions today announced the availability of new versions of its enterprise-class solutions for media creation and management in the workplace.
Designed for editing, burning, backup, and sharing of data and digital media assets such as photos, video, and music, the latest version of Roxio Creator 2010 is now available in configurations designed for enterprise - Roxio Creator Enterprise Silver and Roxio Creator Enterprise Gold.
The new Roxio Creator Enterprise products are offered through the Roxio Volume Licensing Program, which is tailored to the equirements of organizations. The program offers low cost-of-entry and flexible licensing options, including both enterprise-wide and departmental licenses that eliminate the headache of managing single-user licenses. The Creator Enterprise solutions are both easy to learn as well as powerful and offer a wide range of options that system administrators can easily enable or disable for individual users or departments. The enterprise products are also supported across multiple Windows versions and are scalable to adapt as organizational needs grow.
Roxio Creator Enterprise Silver provides organizations with an easy-to-use data burning solution that complements Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 with essential functionality for corporations, businesses, schools and other institutions:
- Complete data disc solution includes disc-to-disc copying, reading and writing of disc images, and disc labeling.
- Data burning to CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc makes it easy to share large volumes of information within the organization.
- Roxio Burn, the desktop application that makes burning discs as easy as dragging and dropping files and folders, now includes optional 128 bit encryption, to prevent unauthorized access to sensitive data.
- Data compression and disc spanning allow fast backup to preserve important files, with straightforward restoration of data in case of hard disk problems.
- Intuitive user interface and built-in Help resources reduce the support burden on IT staff.
Roxio Creator Enterprise Gold includes all the features of Roxio Creator Silver but also offers software tools to enable employees to create and view multimedia sales and training presentations:
- Video editing and playback software makes it easy to create and view high-quality movies in standard or high definition.
- Still-image tools allow photo enhancement and creation of slideshow presentations.
- Built in Sound Editor enables voice-overs for slideshows and video presentations.
- Intuitive interface allows employees who are not AV specialists to illustrate key points with integrated graphic images, video, and audio.
- Easy disc burning allows distribution of presentations on DVD.
- Digital asset management capabilities include photo browsing, tagging, and sharing.
In addition to the Silver and Gold versions, Roxio continues to offer the full Roxio Creator 2010 retail suite to enterprise customers in a deployable installer package. The full suite offers advanced video and audio tools, optional Blu-ray Disc (BD) support, more options for capturing and archiving data, and improved video conversion for portable devices.
Roxio Creator Enterprise Silver, Roxio Creator Enterprise Gold, and Roxio Creator 2010 Enterprise Edition are shipping now.