CyberLink's PowerDVD is the first Blu-ray 3D player software to achieve certification from the Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA), under the new Blu-ray 3D standard (Profile 5.0).
The certification ensures consumers that PowerDVD provides the full benefits of Blu-ray 3D on the PC. Consumers can enjoy the entire range of enhanced features in 3D including menus, subtitles, BD-J interaction and Blu-ray disc quality audio and video.
CyberLink PowerDVD 10 Mark II offers the following key features:
* Play Blu-ray 3D, DVDs, video and music files with PowerDVD?s universal player.
* Enhance the playback experience with TrueTheater technology.
* Blu-ray 3D with CPU/GPU acceleration and lossless HD audio.
* Convert any DVD movie and video file into a 3D experience with TrueTheater 3D.
* Apply TrueTheater Noise Reduction and Stabilizer to enhance videos during playback.
* Play a broader range of video formats including FLV (H.264), MKV (H.264), DivX and much more.
* Support for a large range of subtitle files including smi, ass, ssa, psb, srt, and sub.
* Enhance your music file playback with TrueTheater Surround.
* Write reviews of favorite movie scenes and share them as MovieMarks on Facebook and MoovieLive.
* Share short comments of movies in real-time on Facebook, Twitter and MoovieLive.
CyberLink is now ready to provide its OEM partners with its Blu-ray 3D certified solution. For consumers, PowerDVD 10 Mark II will be available this summer as a free upgrade for those who already purchased PowerDVD 10 Ultra 3D.