KINGMAX new generation OverClocking DRAM Modules present the powerful strength and great intelligence just like Hercules with his characters.
The new KINGMAX DDRIII 2200 DRAM Modules support
Intel's XMP (Extreme Memory Profiles) and run at
2200 MHz (17.6 Gb/s).
The new modules are specifically designed for the
Intel Core i7 (860,870) processor / Intel P55
Chipset. In order to enhance the stability, KINGMAX
OverClocking DRAM Modules have a comb-like heat sink
helping improve heat dissipation and performance.
Features of KINGMAX Long-DIMM DDRIII 2200
- Support Intel P55 Chipset
- ASIC chip embedded for anti-counterfeiting
- Lead-free production process
- TinyBGA technology adopted: with advantages as
compact size, well heat dissipation and low EM
- 100% product compatibility and stability
- High data transfer performance for overclocking
enthusiasts and hardcore gamers
- 240-pin DDRIII 2200MHz
- CAS Latency: 10
- Bandwidth: 17.6Gb/sec
- Voltage: 1.5~1.7v
- Capacity: 4GB (2GB*2)
- Worldwide lifetime warranty