Today at CES 2010, Dell showcased a broad range of new products including its first ultra-mobile gaming laptop.
Additionally the company provided a peek at new products, including a 5-inch tablet concept and an Android-based smart phone for AT&T, both slated for launch in 2010. Dell also refreshed its Inspiron, Studio and Alienware systems incorporating the new Intel Core i3, i5, and i7 processors.
The new products include:
- The Alienware M11x, a powerful 11-inch gaming laptop (HD 720p)
- The M17x, a powerful 17-inch gaming laptop powered by Intel Core i7 processors combined with dual graphics - M17x start at $1,799
- The M15x delivers HD video and audio editing, 3D animation and high-end PC gaming - M15x start at $1,399
- Alienware OptX AW2310 23" 3D Full HD Widescreen Monitor (with NVIDIA 3D Vision kit included, $499). The monitor features a brightness of 400cd/m2, a dynamic contrast ratio of 80,000:1. The
120Hz panel supports a response speed of 3ms. It comes with
HDMI x 1 and DVI x 1 and USB 2.0 port.
- A refreshed Studio 14 laptop for individuals who create and consume digital content, combining powerful technology with multi-media features, enhanced audio and high definition displays.
Studio 14, 15, 17 - feature Intel Core i5 and i7 processors. Portable Studio 14 available in North America later this month with prices starting at $699. Studio 15 has high-definition, 15.6-inch LED widescreen design, geatures True HD resolutions and start at at $849. Studio 17 features a 17.3-inch display with realistic audio. Prices start at $949.
The Studio XPS 8100 replaces Studio XPS 8000 with juiced-up Intel Core i5 processor technology, new THX TruStudio PC sound and cutting-edge design. Prices start at $749
- New versions of the Inspiron PC line incorporating Intel?s new Core i5 processors and its "smart" features such as Turbo Boost technology.
The Inspiron 14, 15, 17 come with thinner chassis, 16:9 aspect HD displays, SRS Premium Sound, available today with new turbo-charged Intel Core i5 processors starting at $849.
Systems featuring the Intel Core i3 processor will be also available later this month, starting at $569. Prices for the Inspiron 580, 580s start at $269.
Dell expanded on Wednesday?s announcement saying that U.S. based AT&T will become the next mobile operator to offer the Mini 3 Android-based smart phone.