Nero today announced the availability of a Premium upgrade to the recently announced MOTOROLA MEDIA LINK product.
This new software is designed to give Motorola users the ability to manage, share and extend their smartphone content between the PC, the Web and other devices. Built on Nero MobileSync platform, MOTOROLA MEDIA LINK debuts on the recently announced Motorola DEXT and CLIQ Android-based smartphones. From Nero?s Website, users can upgrade to a Premium offering for a comprehensive multimedia experience.
MOTOROLA MEDIA LINK, shipping with the Motorola DEXT and CLIQ phones, as well as the Premium edition available for purchase include the following features:
- Ability to synchronize playlists and music with both iTunes and Windows Media Player
- Sharing of smartphone content, including photos and video, directly with social networks such as Facebook, YouTube and Flickr
- Intuitive photo cropping and red-eye removal
- Automatic video reformatting for optimum playback on the phone
- Sync or drag & drop transfer of photos, videos and music files from a Windows-based PC to the mobile device ? and vice versa
- Trimming of video and audio files
In addition, the Premium version of MOTOROLA MEDIA LINK provides easy video conversion through automatic transcoding; utilizing commercial codecs and features such as video playback and editing. The Premium version allows access to a spectrum of Web-based content via the PC, all through an easy user interface when the phone is connected to the PC. Users of the new Motorola smartphones can take advantage of an easy gateway to their favorite music, photos, videos, and phone applications, providing cost-effective transfer of content between the phone, the PC, and the Web.
The Premium upgrade to MOTOROLA MEDIA LINK supports all popular digital video formats and optimizes them for the phone, the PC and the Web. A downloadable version can be purchased for use on select Motorola smartphones for $39.99 USD at www.nero.com.