Toshiba today announced the availability of a new Toshiba 3.5-inch External HDD, marking Toshiba?s first entry into the 3.5-inch external HDD business.
The Toshiba 3.5-inch External HDD features dual connectivity with high-speed USB 2.0 and eSATA ports, as well as a software application that offers reliable and easy data protection. In addition, the software package allows consumers to not only back up and restore selected files, but also their entire system.
With its sleek glossy finish, Toshiba designed the 3.5-inch External HDD to match its family of consumer laptops, while the slim form factor design and space-saving footprint conserves desk space. The hard drive is priced at $129.99 MSRP for 640GB and $159.99 MSRP for 1TB. All versions of the hard drive are PC and Mac compatible and are backed by a Toshiba 3-year standard limited warranty.
Features available on the Toshiba 3.5-inch External HDD include:
- Slim form factor and foot print to save desk space
- Sleek high gloss finish
- Vaporized metallic silver rim
- LED activity light with white glow effects
- Impact resistant ABS+PC material
- Internal dampening system for shock protection
- Power saving mode
- PC and Mac compatible
- Toshiba 3-year standard limited warranty
- Capacities 640GB,1TB
- Dimensions: 6.6-inches (W) x 6.8-inches (L) x 1.34-inches (H)
- 1 High-speed USB 2.0 connectivity
- 1 eSATA connectivity
- 5400 RPM SATA Drive
- Includes easy-to-use Backup Software
- UL approved, USBIF compliant
- FCC compliant and RoHS compatible