Nvidia announced today NVIDIA Quadro FX 470, the first integrated professional motherboard GPU, and NVIDIA Quadro FX 370 Low Profile (Quadro FX 370 LP), an entry-level Quadro graphics boards for small form factor systems.
The Quadro FX 470 and Quadro FX 370 LP GPU deliver high performance and flexibility at entry-level pricing for computer-aided design (CAD) and digital content creation (DCC) applications.
The Quadro FX 370 LP GPU has a MSRP at $149 USD and offers professional graphics performance with fanless cooling for a quieter work environment. The Quadro FX 470 GPU expands end customer access to professional graphics by enabling systems to achieve a price point under $700 USD.
The Quadro FX 470 motherboard GPU and Quadro FX 370 LP feature 128-bit precision graphics pipeline, 32-bit floating point precision, filtering and blending, advanced color compression and early z-culling for improved bandwidth and rendering efficiency, and full-scene antialiasing. Additional features include:
- Unified GPU Architecture ? Dynamically allocates geometry, shading and pixel processing power for high performance in OpenGL, Microsoft DirectX 10 applications
- NVIDIA CUDA Technology ? Parallel computing processor architecture exposed through an extended C language environment, and a tool suite for high-performance visualization
- Shader Model 4.0 Support ? Enables ultra-realistic, real-time visualization applications
- NVIDIA nView Advanced Display Software: The nView hardware and software technology combination delivers maximum flexibility for single-large display or multi-display options and provides end-user control of the desktop experience
- I/O Scalability and Performance ? Extensive I/O slot support enables peripherals like SAS and dual GbE, which lengthen platform life cycle and performance
The Quadro FX 470 motherboard GPU is available from NVIDIA System Integrator partners. The Quadro FX 370 LP GPU is available today, with a MSRP of $149 USD.