|Last 7 Days News :
Friday, October 17, 2008
Aleratec Launches 1:15 DVD/CD Lightscribe Tower Publisher
Aleratec is offering the new
The standalone machine can generate 3-4 GB DVD copies or LightScribe labels printed in title mode, both at a speed of 180 discs per hour.
The device requires no computer for production. Aleratec provides a USB key for direct USB access to drag and drop load disc publishing files to the 250GB HDD.
The 1:15 DVD/CD Tower Publisher SLS is available at an ERP of $2,229. Exclusively for members of the Aleratec Cruiser Club, the company offers 600 pieces of LightScribe Rainbow media FREE via mail-in rebate with each purchase of the new publisher.
- Up to 15 simultaneous DVD/CD Copies or clearly labeled discs
- Removable 250GB Hard Disk Drive to store disc images and label files
- Aleratec one touch USB connect
- DVD-ROM drive for fast on the fly copies
- Laser burns disc labels
- No messy markers or costly ink cartridges, toner, or ribbons
- Writeable Discs Suppoted: DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL, DVD-RAM, CD-R/RW
- Max Data Writing Speed: DVD-R, DVD+R 20x, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL 8x, DVD-RAM 12x, DVD+RW 8x, DVD-RW 6x, CD-R 48x and CD-RW 32x
- Max Data Reading Speed: DVD-ROM 16x, CD-ROM 48x
- Removable Hard Disk Drive: 250GB
- Deminsions: 20" L x 18.5" W x 25" H
- Sofware Included: Aleratec DVD/CD Disc Publishing Suite
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows 2000, XP or Vista, Intel Pentium II (or compatible) 400MHz or faster processor, 256MB RAM