The Hypersonic Avenger AG2 packs up to a 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo and 4 GB of RAM into an ultra-portable powerful notebook.
"We listen closely to our customers, and it became clear that many of our customers wanted a notebook that offers the style and performance that Hypersonic is known for but was more portable," commented Alessandro Gilligan, Systems Manager, Hypersonic PC. "The new Avenger 12 inch notebook is our smallest and lightest notebook to date, and offers a combination of Intel Core 2 performance in a surprisingly small and stylish form factor so consumers don't have to make sacrifices on when they are on the go."
The Avenger AG Series is available in several configurations to meet even the most stringent budget requirements:
- Up to Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T9300 (2.5GHz), 6MB L2 Cache, 800 MHz FSB, New 45nm technology (Penryn).
- Intel GM965 Integrated (X3100) with up to 256MB Shared Memory
- DirectX 9 Compatible
- Up to 4GB 667MHz DDR2
- 12.1" WXGA TFT Wide Screen (16:10)
- 1280x800 Native Resolution
- Built-in Bluetooth, Web Cam, Wireless LAN,
- Hot Keys for E-Mail, Web Browser, and Silent Mode
- 7-in-1 Card Reader