Imation today announced the products it will launch during the 2008 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
Imation will showcase its new products at the Storage Visions 2008 Conference, Jan. 5 and 6, at the Flamingo Hotel, and at the Digital Experience! press event on Jan. 6, at Caesars Palace.
Some of the new products from Imation for CES 2008 include:
- Imation Pivot Plus Flash Drive and redesigned Pivot Flash Drive, each engineered to deliver security options
- Memorex mini Blu-ray discs, the latest in Memorex's broad line of home video products
- Memorex LightScribe Cool Colors DVD media, for laser-etched designs right on the disc surface in five vibrant, jewel-toned backgrounds
- Memorex fashion DVD Players, featuring fun multi-color designs in set-top and portable models
- Memorex iWake Up clock radio, a sleek way to wake up to music from an iPhone or iPod
Additionally, at the Storage Visions 2008 conference, Imation will preview a new accessory for the Imation Odyssey removable hard disk solution, a Mobile USB Adapter that delivers "infinite mobility" to data stored on an Odyssey cartridge without the use of a docking station.
Imation will also display its recently announced line of Nickelodeon Npower electronics for kids, teens and anyone who loves top Nickelodeon brands, such as SpongeBob SquarePants and Dora the Explorer.