Opera released Ver 9.22 of the popular browser, offering mainly security improvements.
Changelog Opera 9.22 for Windows
- Fix to allow toolbars to use bold fonts again.
- Tabs can be dragged between windows using the Windows panel again.
- Info panel title now correctly displays Web page title and mail subjects that contain HTML.
- Scripting and display fixes for the Silverlight plug-in.
- Multiple stability fixes.
- Improved stability and performance of BitTorrent.
- Fixed an issue that could occur when removing a specially prepared torrent transfer, as reported by iDefense. See the advisory.
- Prevented an issue where data URLs could be used to display the wrong address in the address bar. See the advisory.
- Improved the display of long domain names in authentication dialogs. Long domain names will now scroll instead of using ellipsis. See the advisory.
- Added Trustcenter class 3 G2 root certificate.
- Fixes for a problem with certificate import from PKCS #7 Signed and Netscape Multicert files.
Fix for accessing certain Web sites using Windows Vista.
Changelog for Mac:
Changelog for Linux/UNIX: http://www.opera.com/docs/changelogs/linux/922/
Downloads are available here here