HP today introduced an attractive new line of consumer PCs that, for the first time, have been designed to complement any room of a home that features the latest consumer electronics and home appliances.
Part of HP's "The Computer is Personal Again" campaign, the redesigned PCs have an elegant, piano-black finish with refined silver trim and subtle, blue LED light accents.
New features include a power button positioned on the top of the chassis for easy reach, a built-in bay for removable digital storage and a more easily accessible media card reader to simplify enjoyment of digital music, videos and photos.
Additionally, so people can personalize their PCs to best fit their digital lifestyle, HP's entire consumer PC lineup can be customized with features such as a 15-in-1 card reader, DVD burner and optional HP Pocket Media Drive storage bay.
HP Pavilion s3000
Newly designed PCs include:
- HP Pavilion s3000 Series Slimline PC
- Less than one-third the size of a regular PC, the Slimline offers convenient access to files, music and video with a pocket media drive bay.
- HP Pavilion a6000 Series Desktop PC
- Delivers a variety of features that make working with digital photos and videos fun and convenient. With optional LightScribe technology, users can create personalized, professional-quality labels for CDs or DVDs.
- HP Pavilion Media Center TV m8000 Series Desktop PC
- The ultimate digital entertainment desktop PC for enjoying favorite TV shows, music, photos and video. The optional high-definition DVD allows users to enjoy high-definition movie playback with six times better resolution than standard DVD.