CyberLink today announced the release of CyberLink DVD Suite 5, an all-in-one software suite for video.
The software package canbe used for editing videos, playing DVD movies, archiving and burning data, authoring DVDs, creating photo slideshows, ripping and burning music CDs.
CyberLink DVD Suite 5 offers the following applications:
- PowerDVD for playing DVDs, CDs, music and video files
PowerDirector for editing high-definition videos with time saving magic tools
- PowerProducer for authoring DVDs featuring widescreen menus
Power2Go for ripping CDs, creating music discs, and burning data to Blu-ray Discs, HD DVDs and DVDs with password protection
- InstantBurn for using a Blu-ray Disc or HD DVD as a secondary hard disk-like storage device
- PowerBackup for archiving application data and files to Blu-ray Discs and DVDs
- MediaShow for creating photo slideshows featuring titles and effects
- LabelPrint for etching images directly to Labelflash and LightScribe discs, creating disc labels, booklet covers, and jewel case inlays
- PowerDVD Copy for duplicating non-protected DVDs and shrinking video content onto discs
- iTunes 7.0 permitting fast and easy access and enjoyment of the entire iTunes library (available in the box version only)
CyberLink DVD Suite 5 is already available online, supporting the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Spanish. CyberLink DVD Suite 5 (for Vista) will be available in German retail stores beginning April 2007. CyberLink also offers OEM versions to PC and CE manufacturing customers.
CyberLink DVD Suite 5 (for Vista) is available online and in stores in the following versions:
CyberLink DVD Suite 5 Pro $89.95/Euro 79,99
CyberLink DVD Suite 5 Standard $49.95/Euro 39,99
CyberLink DVD Suite 5 Upgrade starting at $39.95/Euro 39,99
CyberLink DVD Suite 5 Standard version includes the following applications: PowerDVD 7, PowerProducer 4, MediaShow 3, Power2Go 5.5 without MP3 and Dolby, PowerBackup 2.5 Express, InstantBurn 5, PowerDVD Copy, LabelPrint 2, iTunes 7.
CyberLink DVD Suite 5 Pro version includes all the features of Standard, plus: PowerDirector 5, Dolby audio output for PowerProducer 4 and Power2Go 5.5, unlimited MP3 ripping for Power2Go 5.5, additional archiving features for PowerBackup 2.5.
Both versions include bonus iTunes 7.0 software for retail boxed versions.
Users of Windows XP will be able to access PowerStarter for launching applications via a task-based interface and accessing patch and update information online. InstantBurn 5 offers XP users packet-writing features and the ability to burn to Blu-ray Discs and HD DVDs.