DTS, Inc. will showcase its technologies at a booth on the main floor of the 2007 Consumer Electronics Show, January 8-12, in Las Vegas.
Highlighting the breadth of its offerings in the CE, PC, Broadcast and Professional Audio arenas, DTS will also distribute Blu-ray Disc and HD-DVD sampler discs featuring DTS-HD Master Audio. Show attendees can visit DTS at booth #1 21544, South Hall, Las Vegas Convention Center.
At CES this year DTS will feature:
- Live demonstrations of the DTS-HD Master Audio Suite software for encoding and quality assurance process used in content creation
- Next generation HD DVD Blu-ray Disc players featuring DTS-HD Master Audio
- 7.1-channel DTS-HD Master Audio playback of tracks from Electronica Composer / Producer BT?s newest release, This Binary Universe, from DTS Entertainment
- DTS and Coding Technologies complete surround sound solution for digital broadcasting
- Newest PC and car audio applications of DTS Digital Surround
DTS will also distribute the company?s new and exclusive HD DVD and Blu-ray Disc sampler discs featuring DTS-HD Master Audio. Available only to DTS booth visitors, the discs will feature DTS-HD Master Audio movie and music clips produced in 1920 x 1080p high definition video with audio that is bit-for-bit identical to the master soundtrack. The discs include 7.1-channel tracks from famed musicians BT and Omar Hakim, as well as 5.1-channel tracks from Peter Gabriel and Pat Metheny, and clips from the films Ice Age: The Meltdown and Fantastic Four.
Additionally, during the show DTS will hold a daily special drawing for a Blu-ray Disc or HD DVD player for attendees who visit the booth and register.