The Dell Multifunction Color Laser 3115cn combines fast color print speeds, standalone and network color scanning, walk-up copying and standalone fax into one unit.
With a starting price of $899 and print speeds of up to 31 pages per minute (ppm) mono and up to 17ppm color (actual print speed will vary with use), the all-in-one device is the fastest color multifunction laser printer under $1,000 available today.
Ideal for small to medium-sized workgroups of 1 to 10 people, including real estate offices and workgroups within medium or large organizations, the Dell Multifunction Color Laser 3115cn features color and network management control tools -- ColorTrack2 and OpenManage Printer Manager -- that help businesses increase productivity, reduce operating costs, lower IT resource management and save office space.
Additional Dell Multifunction Color Laser 3115cn features include:
* Easily shared color documents via scan-to-network, scan-to-email, scan-to-network-folder and scan-to-desktop functions
* Maximum input paper capacity of 950 sheets with optional 550 sheet paper drawer and up to 60,000 maximum pages-per-month duty cycle
* 600 dpi x 600 dpi optical resolution for highly accurate reproduction of digital content and photo copies
* Standard Ethernet 10/100 Base T networking, USB 2.0, parallel port
* Standard 50-page auto document feeder and optional duplexer
* Optional Dell Multi-Protocol Card with Wireless Printer Adapter 3310 USB
* Standard one-year onsite service and support, including replacement of fuser maintenance kits. Extended service options up to five years and next business day onsite service2 also available.
All Dell laser printers feature the Dell Printer Configuration Web Tool -- for quick setup, installation and configuration -- and the Dell Toner Management System that automatically monitors toner and consumables levels and makes ordering supplies easy via a three-click process. The Dell Multifunction Color Laser 3115cn will be available in the U.S. on Nov. 14.