Xvid.org released Xvid v1.1.1. The new version is API compatible with the previous 1.1.0 stable release.
Changes since 1.1.0:
- Fixed bug when frame-drop (N-VOP) feature is used in combination with packed B-frames
- Fix for premature EOF in xvid_decraw example
- Fixed potential crash on Intel EMT64 architecture
- Several fixes for IA64 platform (patch by Thomas Koeckerbauer)
- Fix for visual_object_verid vs. video_object_layer_verid problem
- Ensure intervening bytes are preserved in BitstreamInit()
- Prevent segfault when encoding application calls compress_end with NULL codec context (PerfectDark at yandex dot ru)
- Profile definitions updates
- Add missing debug.
Xvid v1.1.1 can be downloaded at http://www.xvid.org