MSI unveils NX7900GTO-T2D512E, based on the latest NVIDIA G71 graphics chip which delivers superior performance for today's demanding 3D graphics applications.
* Powered by NVIDIA GeForce 7900GTO GPU
* 512MB GDDR3/256bit memory
* Core clock 650 MHz
* Memory clock 1320 MHz
* 2 x Dual-Link DVI and TV-out (HDTV)
* 24 Pixel Pipeline architecture, 8 Vertex Shaders
* PCI-Express, SLI Support
* NVIDIA CineFX 4.0 Engine support
* NVIDIA? Intellisample? 4.0 Technology, NVIDIA? Purevideo?, NVIDIA? UltraShadow? II, NVIDIA? Digital Vibrance Control? 3.0, and NVIDIA? nView? support
* OpenGL 2.0 & DirectX 9.0 (SM 3.0) Support
* MSI Dynamic Over-clocking Technology Express
* MSI Image Vivid Technology
* MSI Live Update 3
MSI D.O.T. - Dynamic Over-clocking Technology
MSI NX7900GTO-T2D512E is equipped with the most advanced Dynamic Over-clocking Technology Express enabling supreme overclocking, cooling and, de-noise performance. This advanced overclocking engine, designed to deliver up to 10% extra performance.
* 6-Scale Dynamic Auto Overclocking Wise
* Easy Optimization of the GPU & Memory Speed for the Maximum Performance:
o Detector of Over-Heating & Over-Speeding
o Overclocking Speeds are MSI Stability Guarantee
MSI Image Vivid Technology
MSI Vivid Image technology is an exclusive MSI video technology that brings the easiest way to optimize graphics quality, to sharpen characteristics edge and to enhance contrast when playing games, working with pictures, or documents.
MSI Live Update 3
MSI Live Update 3 allows the end-user to set the mode when the latest drives can be automatically uploaded and installed without entering BIOS.