Universal abit, successor to the legendary ABIT motherboard brand, plans to make a major leap and announce its new Brand Image at a press conference held during Computex 2006.
The purpose of Universal abit's new CI and BI is to deliver a clear message that abit has moved into the next phase of evolution as a company. abit will also introduce a new mascot: the Guru Girl. In the future the Guru Girl is to accompany all mainstream products, also including the Guru and MAX series motherboards.
abit's motherboard line-up for the end-user segment is focusing on products of the next generation bringing about higher performance for applications and gaming along with dramatically lower power consumption. All abit products are fully RoHS compliant, an important measure towards a better environment.
- KN9 Series mainstream AMD Socket AM2
- AB9 Series digital home platform for Intel Conroe processors
- Fatal1ty AN9 32x the latest gaming geared motherboard
- AW9D-MAX for the most demanding high-end users
- IL-80MV the ideal living room entertainment platform, and the first motherboard with on-Board HDMI.
In addition to these new and soon to come products, abit will also allow visitors to have a look even further down the time line and get a preview of what other exciting new products are in the pipeline, such as a fully digital speaker system and much more.
So make sure to stop by at abit's Computex booth: TICC, Hall 4, booth 201B.